Do your transfers meet CPSIA requirements?
Transfer Express offers products that meet the requirements outlined in the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Download Goof Proof Certificate
- Download Elasti Prints Certificate
- Download Stretch Litho Certificate
- Download our Proposition 65 Compliance Position Statement
What is the shelf life or your transfers?
Our transfers will last for years if stored properly. For optimal performance, transfers should be stored in the plastic they arrive in. Store in a climate controlled environment at room temperature around 68-72 degrees F. Avoid damp areas such as basements, garages or crawl spaces.
What is a color change?
A color change allows you to order the same design in different colors without being charged for two separate orders. Color changes can also be applied to multi-color designs.
For example, a local school wants the same design in gold on 15 navy shirts and in navy on 20 gold shirts, the color change allows you to receive pricing for 35 shirts, plus a $15 color change fee, rather than placing two orders.
Watch this quick video on how to order a color change through the Easy View® online T-shirt designer.
What are gang sheets?
Gang sheets have multiple images printed together on one sheet of transfer paper. You simply cut out the transfers for separate applications.
- Our standard sheet size is 11.25″ x 14″
- All screen printed transfers can be ganged
- Images/art should be the same color(s)
- We offer a cut apart charge for single images at $0.10 per image—great for cap & heart-sized designs in large volumes
- See Gang Sheet Images Chart for general sizes and how many images fit on one sheet
If you are not sure of the best way to group your orders, your Dealer Services Representative will help you find the most cost effective way to place your order. Use the Gang Sheet Calculator to determine how many designs fit on a gang sheet.