Transfer & Apparel Policies
Easy Prints® Plus
Easy Prints® Plus (your artwork) is any layout, clip art and/or lettering not shown in our full color companion Idea Book™ or web site, or any excessive alteration of an Easy Prints® layout. You will be notified of any additional art charge.
Heat Transfer Guarantee
Instructions are included with every order. We cannot accept responsibility for any product failure based on improper application. In any case, our liability is limited to the value of Transfer Express® products only. An extra transfer is provided with every order. Please cut this transfer into quarters and test to your quality standards before production.
Successful application of any heat transfer product is based solely on the accurate control of time, temperature, and pressure. The application instructions you will receive with your order were established using Stahls’ Hotronix® machines. We strongly recommend this equipment to ensure that our products perform to your satisfaction.
Cancellations, Returns, & Changes
The custom nature of Transfer Express® products and our short delivery cycle dictate that cancellations and returns are permissible for Stock Letters & Numbers and defective materials only. Requests for changes will be accommodated when possible and may involve an additional fee.
Stock Letters and Numbers Returns
Stock numbers and letters may be returned, damage-free, prepaid freight, with a 20% restocking fee, within 30 days.
Returnable items include:
- Unopened number packs, Express Packs, and Number Kits
- 2″, 2.5″, and 3″ letters sets
- 4″, 6″, and 10″ numbers
Mail returns to:
7650 Tyler Blvd.
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Returns Dept.
Transfer Express Guarantee
We guarantee to replace any item that is defective in materials or workmanship free of charge. We cannot be responsible for the failure of a product due to improper application. Request for return authorization of products deemed by us to be defective must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
Phone orders are accepted at your own risk and will be confirmed before they are processed. Refunds on phone orders will not be accepted when the error in your order is due to a miscommunication.
Art Reproduction Restrictions
The unauthorized use of registered trademarks and copyrighted logos or designs is illegal. When manufacturing product which incorporate such logos, we assume that you have obtained permission. We do, however, reserve the right to ask for written confirmation of this permission. Transfer Express, Inc., accepts no liability for any unauthorized use of such material. You agree to indemnify the company for any loss due to the unauthorized use of such logos or designs. We reserve the right to refuse to print any design considered to be in poor taste or offensive.
Electronic proofs are available but must be paid in advance or charged to a credit card. This cost is non-refundable but will be deducted from your transfer order once placed. Proofs are highly recommended for orders that include a typesetting fee and/or are over $750.00.
Customer Supplied Art
We will use our best efforts to preserve the condition of any original artwork you provide. Please advise us if you wish an original to be returned and whether you require us to insure the same.
Pricing is published in our Dealer Guide. Pricing for quantities of screen printed transfers over 500 is available by calling our Dealer Services Department at 1-800-622-2280. All pricing is subject to change without warning or notice.
Credit & Credit Card Declines
Please reference Payment Methods & Policies.
Returned checks are subject to a minimum fee of $25.00.
Most orders over $750.00 require a 50% deposit. With our discretion, other orders may require a deposit.
A Handling Fee of $3.95 is assessed when using a third-party shipping account.
Orders ship F.O.B., Mentor, Ohio or Chandler, Arizona, by FedEx or UPS (Canadian orders ship UPS). All quoted delivery times are based on delivery of the common carrier. We cannot accept any liability for the failure of any carrier to fulfill a promised delivery time. We are not responsible for delays due to inclement weather or due to the carrier of your choice.
Transfer Express will do our best to meet your needs based on production schedules. Rush service is available for an additional $30.00 per color per order. We cannot guarantee rush services on orders that require extensive art or that are in quantities of 500 or more.
Rush service for Express Names™ is $25.00 per 25 names.
Reorders are priced as an Easy Prints® (our artwork) order as long as there are no changes to the artwork. Please provide us with the original order number. Your art is kept on file for two years from the last order date. Any films, plates, drawings, electronic files, etc., are the sole property of Transfer Express, Inc.
Limitation of Liability
The company’s liability (whether under the theories of breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict liability or product liability) for its goods shall be limited to, at the company’s option, repairing or replacing goods found by the company to be defective. The company shall have no liability for the damages of any kind arising from the selection, application, suitability or use of the goods by anyone. By the acceptance of goods, you shall assume all liability for any damages which may result from use or misuse by you, your employees, or by others. You shall indemnify the company against all liability or expense which may be sustained by the company as a result of any loss, damage, or injury.
You must adhere to the terms and conditions for any use of the Stahls’ Transfer Express Site (“Site” as defined below). These terms and conditions are a legal agreement between you and the company or business you work for, and Stahls’ Transfer Express Corporation (“Stahls’ Transfer Express”) stating the terms that govern all orders from Stahls’ Transfer Express and your use of this Site (the “Agreement”). Please read the entire Agreement carefully.
Orders: Sections 14, 15 and 16, below, apply to all orders (whether placed through this Site, or by some other method). You agree that, by placing an order with Stahls’ Transfer Express, you expressly accept the terms and conditions listed in sections 14, 15 and 16.
Use of the site: Sections 1 through 13 apply specifically to any use of the Site. You agree that your use of the Site or any services available on or through the Site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. If you work for or represent a business, you represent and agree that you are authorized by that business to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that business. Stahls’ Transfer Express is relying on the fact that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that business. If at any time you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you must immediately stop using the Site.
Stahls’ Transfer Express may from time to time amend, supplement or modify the terms of this Agreement. You must check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any amendment, supplement or modification means that you accept and agree to it/them.
- The Site
- Your Use of the Site
- User Submissions
- Use by Children
- Image Library
- EasyView Online Designer
- Intellectual Property
- Disclaimers and Limitations
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- Brand & Private Label Brand Sales Policies
- Ordering Terms & Conditions
- General Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. The Site
The Site includes everything posted on or provided through pages posted at www.transferexpress.com or any other websites owned or controlled by Stahls’ Transfer Express including, but not limited to the following general categories:
Content: Content encompasses everything you see, hear, or otherwise receive from, on or through the Site, including but not limited to all software, marketing tools, images, graphics, photographs, works, copyright-protectable subject matter, trademarks, service marks, trade dress logos, trade names, text, documents and sounds, and all services provided through the Site.
Marketing Tools: Online marketing tools and services provided by Stahls’ Transfer Express on or through the Site.
Software: This includes the Stahls’ Transfer Express Easy View Designer.
2. Use of the Site.
You may access, use or download Content for your business only as specifically permitted on the Site. Stahls’ Transfer Express grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to use the Marketing Tools as specifically permitted on the Site, for the purposes expressed on the Site. No other use of Content or Marketing Tools is allowed. These limited rights are granted to you as long as you:
- Agree that, once you receive a Stahls’ Transfer Express “Dealer ID” you and/or authorized employees and agents will use your dealer ID to access the Site for your internal business purposes, and you will not allow anyone other than your authorized employees or agents to use your customer number to access the Site for these purposes.
- Make only lawful use of the Site and the content.
- Violate no rights or licenses of any third party.
- Keep unchanged all copyright and other notices.
- Protect the Content from unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, distribution or publication.
- Do not portray Stahls’ Transfer Express, its affiliates or licensors, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive way.
- Abide by all applicable local, state, federal, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Send e-mails only to recipients with whom you have a prior business relationship.
- Send no e-mails to recipients who have asked that you stop sending them e-mails.
- Do not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead anyone as to the origin of your services or of any Content.
- Do not copy, change, distribute, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, loan, lease or sublicense software obtained from the Site or any copy thereof.
- Do not directly or indirectly access, use or download Content for the purpose of competing with Stahls’ Transfer Express (e.g., scraping product data or user information).
You may not upload post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish on or to the Site any of the following:
- Software virus or other harmful component.
- Advertising or commercial material of any kind, except as expressly authorized in advance by Stahls’ Transfer Express.
- False, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
You may not interfere with the Site or any other user’s use of the Site by, for example, overloading, flooding, mail-bombing or crashing the Site, sending spam of any kind through the site, or inserting any code or product or manipulating the Content in any way that affects any third party’s experience of the Site.
Stahls’ Transfer Express may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site if it believes that you have directly or indirectly violated all or portions of your obligations under this Section 2.
Stahls’ Transfer Express does not warrant or represent that you or other customers are permitted to use any third party marks. Any use of third party marks must comply with any restrictions imposed by the mark owner, and is done at the customer’s own risk. Stahls’ Transfer Express is not responsible for the conduct of any person using the Site.
4. Use by Children.
The Site is intended only for those ages 18 and older. If you are under 18, you may not register or submit personally identifiable information on, to or through the Site. Stahls’ Transfer Express does not collect personally identifiable information from any person Stahls’ Transfer Express knows to be under 18.
Links from the Site to third party sites are provided only as a convenience. You use outside links at your own risk. These links do not constitute Stahls’ Transfer Express’s endorsement of any third party, its site, or its goods or services. Stahls’ Transfer Express shall not be responsible for and hereby disclaims liability for any injury or damages you may experience by using third party materials. You may not create links to the Site that portray Stahls’ Transfer Express in a false or misleading light. You may not use “framing” or similar techniques to enclose any portion of the Site. Except as intentionally enabled by the Marketing Tools, you may not link to any pages other than the Stahls’ Transfer Express home page.
6. Image Library.
All images, photographs, pictures, designs and illustrations appearing in the Stahls’ Transfer Express Image Library (“Images”) are protected by copyright law and other applicable laws and regulations. Images in the Stahls’ Transfer Express Image Library are intended for use by Stahls’ Transfer Express customers only. By accessing the Stahls’ Transfer Express Image Library, you represent and warrant that you are a customer of Stahls’ Transfer Express and will at all times comply with all applicable laws, regulations, this Agreement and any other terms and conditions of use. You may not use Images in the Image Library for any purpose unrelated to your business with Stahls’ Transfer Express. Images are updated from time to time. You may only use Images currently appearing in the Image Library and it is your responsibility to ensure that, at all times, you use current Images. Any Images not currently found in Image Library may not be used for any purpose. Use of model or other images that would be potentially unflattering, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise unlawful is strictly prohibited.
7. EasyView Online Designer.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS SECTION 7, STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE THE EASYVIEW ONLINE DESIGNER.
All uses of the EasyView Online Designer must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations. Software, templates and features appearing in or on the EasyView Online Designer are offered as a courtesy only and are used at your own risk. Stahls’ Transfer Express will not be responsible for any real, potential or perceived loss of business due to the EasyView Online Designer or Site being unavailable for any reason including programming errors, maintenance, or any other unforeseen incidents. If we determine that you have used the EasyView Online Designer in a way that is prohibited, we may restrict or discontinue your access and use of the EasyView Online Designer. Stahls’ Transfer Express reserves the right to make judgments about whether or not uses are appropriate in its sole discretion.
Copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, modifying, selling, or participating in the sale of, or otherwise exploiting or using any part of the EasyView Online Designer in any form or by any means other than what is expressly permitted here is prohibited. You agree not to modify, change or interfere with any of the software contained within or related to the EasyView Online Designer or to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any features, including security-related features, of this Site or the services found at this Site.
By using the EasyView Online Designer, you represent and warrant that you have the right to all copyrights, trademarks, and other protected materials appearing anywhere on materials that you create. You may not alter or obscure any copyrighted material, trademark, logo or other intellectual property belong to any Branded or Private Label products appearing on the Site. You may not use another company’s logo, trademark or other copyrighted material, including but not limited to visual representations, icons, graphics, service marks, altered marks, obvious name variations, phonetic equivalents, foreign language equivalents, takeoffs, and abbreviations without their permission. You are expected to conduct proper research to ensure that the items posted to your custom website are in compliance with all local, state, national, and international laws.
Services provided by Stahls’ Transfer Express, Stahls’ Transfer Express.com and the EasyView Online Designer may change from time to time. Stahls’ Transfer Express reserves the right to change any and all services provided and to make changes to its systems, including but not limited to changes to system hardware, software and access and use procedures without notice.
8. Intellectual Property.
Unless otherwise noted, Stahls’ Transfer Express owns or has licensed all Content, and any copyright, trademark, trade dress or other intellectual property which is protected under U.S. and international laws and treaties. The Site contains various protected trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress owned by Stahls’ Transfer Express. Other trademarks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any Stahls’ Transfer Express or other trademarks as part of your company name, corporate name, trade name or domain name.
9. Disclaimers and Liability Limitations.
YOU USE THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE EASYVIEW ONLINE DESIGNER, CONTENT, MARKETING TOOLS AND SOFTWARE) (COLLECTIVELY, THE “STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS PROPERTIES”) SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS PROVIDES THE STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS PROPERTIES ON AN “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” BASIS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES. IN NO EVENT WILL STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS PROPERTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EVEN IF STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any of the terms in this Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the Site. Some states do not allow certain limitations on implied warranties or certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. You understand and agree that Stahls’ Transfer Express would not make the Site available “but for” your agreement to these disclaimers and liability limitations, and that Stahls’ Transfer Express is at all times relying on your agreement to these disclaimers and liability limitations when it provides you with access to and use of the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Stahls’ Transfer Express and its affiliates, officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, contractors, licensees and licensors from and against any and all actual or threatened claims, damages, costs and expenses, including all costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (including without limitation, fees and costs incurred in a bankruptcy proceeding, whether or not a lawsuit is filed), arising from or related to your use of the Site, Marketing Tools or Software, and for your violation of any of the terms or conditions contained in this Agreement.
Your failure to comply with any of the covenants, terms or conditions in this Agreement automatically revokes your authorization, right and license to use the Site, Marketing Tools and Software, and terminates any and all rights granted to you hereunder. Various parts of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect upon termination of your rights, according to their nature, including restrictions, disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnification obligations. Upon termination, you must promptly destroy all Content and Software downloaded or obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of any Content or Software. Stahls’ Transfer Express may change, suspend or discontinue or restrict any Site feature at any time without prior notice.
12. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution.
This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to principles and provisions thereof relating to conflict or choice of laws irrespective of the fact that any one of the parties is now or may become a resident of a different state. Venue for any action under this Agreement shall lie only in Lake County, Ohio. The parties hereby consent to personal jurisdiction over them by the courts within Lake County, Ohio. The parties waive all objection and challenge to such venue and personal jurisdiction. In the event of a dispute hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and expenses incurred, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Stahls’ Transfer Express regarding access to and use of the Site and governs your use of any Software, Content or Marketing Tools, superseding and entirely replacing prior agreements (if any) between you and Stahls’ Transfer Express therefor. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Stahls’ Transfer Express’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of this Agreement. Stahls’ Transfer Express will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control. Stahls’ Transfer Express obtains permission from other manufacturers and content owners to make their brands, logos, products and other content available to you through the Site. You agree that these owners that license their rights and content to Stahls’ Transfer Express for the Site are intended third-party beneficiaries under this Agreement with the right to enforce the provisions of this Agreement that directly concern their content. In the event it should be determined that any provision of this Agreement is uncertain or ambiguous, the language in all parts of this Agreement shall be in all cases construed as a whole according to its fair meaning and not strictly construed for nor against either party.
YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND APPROVED OF THIS AGREEMENT; YOU HAVE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH LEGAL COUNSEL AND WITH SUCH OTHER EXPERTS OR ADVISORS AS YOU HAVE DEEMED NECESSARY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. THE FACT THAT STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS MAY HAVE DRAFTED ALL OR PORTIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL HAVE NO BEARING UPON ITS INTERPRETATION OR CONSTRUCTION.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED HEREIN REPRESENT AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK WHICH IS REFLECTED IN THE OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER SUCH AS THE DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES AND THE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS COULD NOT PROVIDE THE STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS PROPERTIES, OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO YOU AT THE CURRENT PRICING “BUT FOR” YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Stahls’ Transfer Express Terms and Conditions on All Orders
14. Branded & Private Label Sales Policies.
Effective July 1, 2015
Stahls’ Transfer Express Corporation requires that all authorized customers (“you” or “authorized customer”) strictly adhere to its sales policies for
- all Nike Golf, Red Kap®, OGIO®, Red House®, New Era®, Eddie Bauer®, Bulwark® and Russell Outdoors™ apparel and accessories (hereinafter referred to as “Branded”), and
- all Port Authority®, Port & Company®, Sport-Tek®, CornerStone® , District®, District Made® and Precious Cargo® apparel and accessories (hereinafter referred to as “Private Label”).
The current policy for Branded and Private Label products is as follows:
Stahls’ Transfer Express will sell Branded and Private Label products only to authorized customers who, in the sole discretion and judgment of Stahls’ Transfer Express:
- (a) do not advertise, promote, distribute, sell or market in any way that disparages, misrepresents or injures Branded or Private Label products;
- (b) do not distribute or sell products employing any illegal, deceptive, undesirable, or improper advertising, marketing or selling practice, including predatory or “loss leader” pricing, bait and switch, or negative selling practices.
- (c) are business as defined by federal law and the state and local laws where the customer resides and/or operates
- You may sell Nike Golf, Eddie Bauer, OGIO and New Era products only with embellishment. Generic, obscure and/or temporary decoration, in order to resell these products, is prohibited. Online sales of Nike Golf, Eddie Bauer, First Ascent, OGIO and New Era products may be made only from your own website or another eligible, authorized customer website. Sales on or through eBay, Amazon, Craigslist or any other direct-to-consumer, third party site are prohibited. Upon request you may be required to provide end user information including decoration specifics.
- Nike reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Nike garment of any trademark name, design or logo of an organization, business, school or team (or for an individual or other entity that does not meet certain standards. Please contact your representative with any questions. The decoration of any Nike garment with the proprietary mark, name or logo of any professional athletic organization or collegiate institution without the prior written authorization of both the owner of such mark, name or logo and Nike is expressly prohibited. The exportation of Nike product outside of the U.S. is prohibited (including to Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands).
- All Eddie Bauer products must have a logo containing a corporate or organization name prominently placed on the item, (ii) all Eddie Bauer products must be placed only in non-traditional retail stores, such as a corporate gift shop, company store or other nontraditional retail location of the end user, (iii) in no case may any Eddie Bauer products be sold into traditional retailers without the written approval of licensor, such as by way of example but not limited to: mass retailers (Wal Mart, K Mart and Target); Warehouse clubs (Costco, Sam’s Club and so on); better department stores (Macy’s, Dillard’s and so on); mid-tier department stores (Kohl’s, J C Penney, and Sears); Home/Hardware stores (Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace Hardware); Home Shopping (HSN, QVC); Internet retailers (Amazon.com, Zappos.com and so on); sporting goods and outdoor retailers (Dick’s, The Sports Authority, Cabela’s and so on); or any other retailer. Eddie Bauer may withhold its approval to any traditional retailer in Eddie Bauer’s sole discretion. ANY VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING TERMS SHALL REQUIRE YOU TO PAY STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS DAMAGES IN THE AMOUNT OF THREE (3) TIMES THE PRICE YOU PAID STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS FOR SUCH PROHIBITED SALES IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES. Eddie Bauer prohibits placing logos or emblems on Eddie Bauer products that will negatively impact the Eddie Bauer brand, including but not limited to logos or emblems of a pornographic nature, for organizations that promote illegal activities or discriminatory behavior or for competitors of Eddie Bauer identified by Eddie Bauer , including Lands End, R.E.I., LL Bean, Patagonia, The Northface, Timberland, Nautica, Mountain Hardware, Arc’teryx, Jansport, Eastpak, National Geographic, Woolrich, and Orvis. The exportation of Eddie Bauer product outside of the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico is prohibited.
- Red House reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Red House product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand. Please contact your Red House sales representative with questions.
- New Era reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any New Era product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand. Please contact your New Era sales representative with questions. The exportation of New Era product outside of the U.S. and Canada is prohibited.
- Red Kap reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Red Kap product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand, including embellishment that may disparage or otherwise negatively reflect on Red Kap, or their brand image. No modification of the Red Kap logo or trademarks is permitted.
- Bulwark reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Bulwark product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand, including embellishment that may disparage or otherwise negatively reflect on Bulwark, or their brand image. No modification of the Bulwark logo or trademarks is permitted.
- If Stahls’ Transfer Express believes, in its sole judgment, that you have failed to comply with the policy or policies stated herein, it may provide you with written notice of the same. Stahls’ Transfer Express may, upon delivery of such written notice to you, stop selling Branded and/or Private Label products to you or terminate the relationship.
- Stahls’ Transfer Express requires all customers to allow Stahls’ Transfer Express access to their company website in the same manner allowed to the general public. Blocking Stahls’ Transfer Express from your company site may result in Stahls’ Transfer Express discontinuing sales to you.
This sales policy is not a contract, nor an offer to form a contract. This policy simply describes the circumstances under which Stahls’ Transfer Express may, in its sole discretion, choose to continue selling Branded and Private Label products to you.
Stahls’ Transfer Express representatives are strictly prohibited from discussing this sales policy or any other pricing practice with you, and from seeking or accepting any assurance of compliance with this policy. All questions regarding this Policy shall be directed, in writing, to Stahls’ Transfer Express, Attn: CFO, 7650 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060.
Stahls’ Transfer Express does not seek any comment or criticism from you about the pricing or advertising practices of any other authorized customer. Stahls’ Transfer Express will not, under any circumstances, discuss the business dealings of any authorized customer with any other authorized customer. Stahls’ Transfer Express reserves the right to change, amend, or discontinue this sales policy at any time, and no third party has any right to rely on the continued existence of this policy, or any act or omission by Stahls’ Transfer Express to enforce this sales policy. Stahls’ Transfer Express may elect not to enforce advertising price policies for high volume orders.
Stahls’ Transfer Express reserves the right to modify or amend these policies unilaterally, at any time or from time to time.
15. Ordering Terms & Conditions
Orders for Stahls’ Transfer Express Corporation goods (the “Goods”) are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale. These terms and conditions of sale shall govern the sale of Goods from Stahls’ Transfer Express Corporation (“Stahls’ Transfer Express”) to you and/or the company you are authorized to represent (“you”). Stahls’ Transfer Express’s performance is expressly made conditional upon your agreement to these terms and conditions of sale. Any provisions or conditions of any purchase order or other document, which are inconsistent with or in addition to these terms and conditions are hereby rejected and shall be inapplicable and not binding upon Stahls’ Transfer Express.
- Ordering. Stahls’ Transfer Express shall accept your order through electronic means for web-based orders. You may not cancel an order accepted by Stahls’ Transfer Express (i.e., they are non-refundable), except upon the consent of Stahls’ Transfer Express in each instance. Stahls’ Transfer Express shall deliver Goods F.O.B. Stahls’ Transfer Express’s shipping facility; risk of loss for Goods passes to you once Goods are loaded onto the courier at Stahls’ Transfer Express’s facility. Stahls’ Transfer Express shall make commercially reasonable efforts to meet any shipment date stated on the face of any accepted order. However, you understand and agree that shipment of Goods is subject to availability, and STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE TO MEET SUCH DELIVERY DATES. Stahls’ Transfer Express shall have the right to deliver Goods at one time or in portions from time to time, and to invoice for those portions delivered. Payment will not be considered final until all freight charges and taxes billed to you have been paid. Stahls’ Transfer Express offers free freight on orders over $300.00 shipped via ground with Stahls’ Transfer Express’s preferred carrier within the continental United States, excluding OGIO golf bags and oversized travel bag styles 108226,108227, 109053, 413006, 413007, 413008, 413009, 413010, 417018, 421001, 611024, 611026, 711050, TG0238, TG0239 and closeout merchandise. This includes split shipments. Stahls’ Transfer Express may periodically offer other free freight promotions and free freight is subject to change.
- Payment. You shall purchase Goods in accordance with Stahls’ Transfer Express’s price list in effect at the time of the order (less other discounts, if any). Prices are exclusive of all sales or use taxes, tariffs, customs (except fees associated with original U.S. importation which Stahls’ Transfer Express pays), duties and other governmental charges. You shall pay or reimburse Stahls’ Transfer Express for any and all such charges. Late payment of any amount will be grounds for Stahls’ Transfer Express to discontinue performance under these terms and conditions of sale. Any amounts not paid by the due date will be subject to a finance charge at a rate equal to the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate allowed by law. However, payment of such finance charge will not excuse or cure a breach or default for late payment. Returned checks will be subject to a $40.00 per check charge. All freight is F.O.B. point of origin. You remain responsible for all shipping and handling charges including, without limitation, failure by the consignee to pay shipping charges, failure by any third party to pay shipping charges, or an incorrect or invalid shipping account number. Stahls’ Transfer Express accepts American Express, Visa and MasterCard (please ask your sales representative for details). Stahls’ Transfer Express does not accept third party credit cards.
- Pricing. All prices are subject to change without notice. Stahls’ Transfer Express assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability whatsoever if price change notices are not received. In the event of new federal or state taxes or legislation affecting the costs of products or items, Stahls’ Transfer Express reserves the right to increase prices as it deems appropriate or necessary. Merchandise is subject to change or withdrawal, or may be temporarily or permanently out of stock. We assume no liability for delays or failure to deliver due to our inability to obtain supplies. Stahls’ Transfer Express has no minimum order amount; however, orders under $50.00 are subject to a $5.00 service charge.
- Backorders. Backorders can only be placed for Goods that are out of stock at all of our warehouse locations at the time that the order is placed. Warehouses cannot be specified for backorder fulfillment and all backorders will be filled as inventory is available. Only sale pricing and promotional discounts that are active at the time that the backorder is filled will be applied. Promotional “Promo” codes cannot be applied to backorders. There is no service charge for backorders and all backorders ship free freight when shipped within the Continental United States. Shipping method is at Stahls’ Transfer Express’s discretion and may vary by location. You will receive fulfillment notification from us as Goods are available. No backorders will be accepted for discontinued or closeout merchandise, catalogs or custom hemmed pants. Fulfillment of backorders is subject to the availability of Goods. Estimated Times of Arrival (“ETA”s) provided at the time of backorder placement are courtesy estimates only for when Goods are expected to be received by Stahls’ Transfer Express. We assume no liability for delays or failure to deliver due to our inability to obtain supplies.
- Returns and Cancelled Orders. It is your responsibility to check for discrepancies or defects in an order before any alterations or embellishments are made. Returns must be authorized by Stahls’ Transfer Express in advance. Claims for returns for defective Goods must be made in accordance with the warranties in Stahls’ Transfer Express’ General Terms & Conditions of Sale. Altered or embellished garments, excluding irregulars, are not returnable. Authorized returns must be accompanied by a return authorization form or number from Stahls’ Transfer Express. Returns without original corresponding invoice number(s) will be credited at the lowest published price. Cancelled orders or returns of unwanted merchandise must be approved in advance and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus applicable shipping charges. Merchandise that is not Stahls’ Transfer Express’s will be returned to you at your expense or disposed of by Stahls’ Transfer Express. Discontinued or close-out items are not returnable. All returns must be prepaid. Please contact Stahls’ Transfer Express Customer Service for a return authorization and shipping address.
- Export Shipments. Many Goods that have been imported into the U.S. cannot be exported to other countries. It is your responsibility to check with their freight forwarder to confirm foreign documentation requirements and verify that items to be exported will be released by customs at the final destination. Stahls’ Transfer Express is not responsible for providing this information or any documentation required to export goods purchased from Stahls’ Transfer Express or for re-importation to the U.S. The exportation of New Era outside of the U.S. and Canada is prohibited. The exportation of Nike product outside of the U.S. is prohibited (including to Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands). The exportation of Eddie Bauer or First Ascent product outside of the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico is prohibited.
16. General Terms & Conditions of Sale
Orders for Stahls’ Transfer Express Corporation goods (the “Goods”) are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale. These terms and conditions of sale shall govern the sale of Goods from Stahls’ Transfer Express Corporation (“Stahls’ Transfer Express”) to you and/or the company you are authorized to represent (“you”). Stahls’ Transfer Express’s performance is expressly made conditional upon your agreement to these terms and conditions of sale. Any provisions or conditions of any purchase order or other document, which are inconsistent with or in addition to these terms and conditions, are hereby rejected and shall be inapplicable and not binding upon Stahls’ Transfer Express.
Warranties, Disclaimer, Limitations on Liability. Stahls’ Transfer Express warrants only that the Goods shall be free from material defects on the delivery date, provided, you store and handle the delivered Goods in such a manner that meets or exceeds the storage and handling procedures utilized by Stahls’ Transfer Express.
You must provide Stahls’ Transfer Express with written notice of any warranty claims no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the applicable order of Goods. Failure to provide written notice within such 30-day period shall void Stahls’ Transfer Express’s warranties in their entirety. As Stahls’ Transfer Express’s sole responsibility and liability, and YOUR ONLY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY for any breach or breaches of such warranties, Stahls’ Transfer Express shall, upon written notice from you, either (at Stahls’ Transfer Express’s option) replace the defective portion of the Goods, or accept return thereof and refund the price paid by you for the defective portion. Any misuse, improper handling, storage, use, modification or alteration of the Goods by any third party shall void the forgoing warranty. You shall remain entirely responsible for any shipments by you or your company for purposes of returning defective products or packages hereunder to Stahls’ Transfer Express, and all risk of loss or damage during shipment shall be born by you. Stahls’ Transfer Express will pay (or reimburse you) for reasonable shipping and handling charges limited to valid warranty claims.
You agree and acknowledge that any benefits derived from use or resale of the Goods will depend on factors which vary from business to business and which are not within Stahls’ Transfer Express’s control. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION OF THE GOODS TO MEET YOUR, YOUR COMPANY’S OR ITS CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS, AND STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OR SALE OF THE GOODS IN YOUR BUSINESS. THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS. STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE AND ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES.
IN NO EVENT WILL STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE USE OR SALE OF GOODS BY YOU, OR ANY OTHER PARTY, OR FROM THE MANUFACTURE, SALE OR USE OF ANYTHING MADE BASED ON THE GOODS, EVEN IF STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, EXCEPT FOR INJURIES TO CONSUMERS DUE TO THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF STAHLS’ TRANSFER EXPRESS. You agree that, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or tort, including negligence, Stahls’ Transfer Express’s liability for damages claimed by you with respect to the Goods shall not exceed fees received by Stahls’ Transfer Express from you for the applicable Goods hereunder. Regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or tort, including negligence, Stahls’ Transfer Express’s liability for damages claimed by third parties with respect to the Goods, as between Stahls’ Transfer Express and you shall not exceed fees paid to Stahls’ Transfer Express hereunder. No action, regardless of form, arising under this Agreement (other than an action for non-payment of any purchase prices or other amounts owed by you to Stahls’ Transfer Express), may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the date of the alleged breach. Stahls’ Transfer Express shall not be liable for any failure to perform under this Agreement where such failure is due to any cause beyond Stahls’ Transfer Express’s control.
You hereby release and shall defend and hold Stahls’ Transfer Express and its owners and agents harmless from and against any actual or threatened claims, losses, liabilities (including without limitation any punitive damages and fines), costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable costs of litigation and attorneys’ fees) related to third party actions (a) in which it is determined that Stahls’ Transfer Express is not at fault; and/or (b) arising from or relating to any acts or omissions by you, your company or your customers.
General. Our relationship is one of independent contractors. No agency, employment, partnership or joint venture shall be created by or founded upon this Agreement. You shall not make or assign, or represent to any party, by implication or otherwise, that it may make or assign, any warranty or representation by or for Stahls’ Transfer Express, nor shall you attempt, or represent that it is entitled, to make any commitment, waiver or settlement on behalf of Stahls’ Transfer Express or to pledge the credit of Stahls’ Transfer Express. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to any conflicts of law principles to the contrary. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the federal courts sitting in Lake County or Cuyahoga County, Ohio, unless no federal subject matter jurisdiction exists, in which case the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the Superior Courts of Lake County or Cuyahoga County, Ohio. You agree not to object to this jurisdiction and venue, and hereby waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-conveniens. Any notice or request hereunder shall be made in writing delivered in person to an authorized officer of the respective party or mailed or transmitted by cable or telecopier, for Stahls’ Transfer Express, to the current contact information on our website at www.transferexpress.com, and, for you, to the address Stahls’ Transfer Express has on file for you in your most recent approved credit application (unless changed by written notice of a different address). Your rights hereunder are personal to you and the company you represent, and may not be assigned or transferred in whole or in part by you, nor may any benefit hereunder inure to any trustee in bankruptcy, receiver, or successor, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Stahls’ Transfer Express, and any attempted assignment or transfer without such consent shall constitute a breach hereunder and shall be void. No omission or delay on the part of either party hereto in requiring due and punctual fulfillment of the obligations of the other party shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the omitting or delaying party unless such rights are waived in the particular instance in a writing delivered to the other party, and no such waiver shall apply to any other instance or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent in any context, it shall nevertheless be enforced to the maximum extent allowed by law and the parties’ fundamental intentions in that and other contexts, and the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.